Re: [OM] Hellooo? Maybe another Hrd of Nils? [was OK, which do you like

Subject: Re: [OM] Hellooo? Maybe another Hrd of Nils? [was OK, which do you like better?]
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:07:03 -0700
Paul, Adobe has discontinued the Activation thing for CS2.  For a time,
they had the entire CS2 suite, along with all of the individual
programs, up on a page for download including the key code to make it
work.  That page has since been made unavailable to the public.  I am
pretty sure that, if you are a registered user, you can get access to
CS2.  Just contact Adobe.
Paul in Portland OR