Re: [OM] Another July '13 Trip photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Another July '13 Trip photo
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 06:59:57 -0400
Aye, there's the rub. As an image devoid of context, this one makes me want to
import into Lightroom and start tweaking. Absent the emotional impact of being
in the moment, it's just a hazy photograph. To me. To you and your far better
half, it's something else entirely. Which is why I always tell people the
photographs are secondary to actually being out there. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal