Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with you on the quality of American coffee and also cringed at the
sight of ketchup and mustard in the table rack.

But I would disagree with you with regards to the bread. Every grocery store in
the Northeast has a bakery section pass the shelves with bread in plastic. You
can find there breads and pastries that rival anything that you are used to. I
have a bread machine that was used extensively long time ago. I rarely see a
reason to use it anymore and even if I do, I use it to make dough, thats all.

BTW, is it me, or the guy on picture looks funny? There is something odd about
him, but I just cant pinpoint it right now...:)

Best

Boris