Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 23:00:48 +0100
On 14/08/2013 21:49, Ken Norton wrote:

> The 6D seems like one of those "just right" cameras--I'll say that
> it's close. Where it slips, it's still within the "ho-hum" category.
> No major deal-breakers. It's not the beauty queen, but it doesn't howl
> at the moon either. Just a nice wholesome girl to take home to meet
> the folks.

I'm really looking at it as a tool, and if I was buying now, it fits the
bill and ticks most of my boxes. All the really important ones.

And yes, I did read the links. EVF. Doesn't matter how many dots it has.
I want analogue.

Colour me irrational, but I want an optical viewfinder. And at the cost,
I may as well go FF.

I can make this work, but at the moment have no reason to rush into
anything. If the Botswana trip comes to fruition, I will jump.

D.

--
http://www.skelpitheid.com/index.php