[OM] (Waaaay OT) Beer (maybe not so OT here?)

Subject: [OM] (Waaaay OT) Beer (maybe not so OT here?)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:33:17 -0400 (EDT)
BW writes:

>>Turns out it's classified as a (wait for it . . . wait for it . . .
cacophony
>>of bagpipes, please) scottish ale. YES

I do  hear the bagpipes and savor the flavor. Perhaps it was the
stellar company and the setting but I think it is underrated. Suspect
the draft
version may differ from the growler. Taste has nice elements of caramel
toned bready malt with a buttery spice tinge in back.

Not as impressive as Bob's prints however. Must be seen up close in
person. He chose just the right ones to make prints directly on
aluminum.
They take some getting accustomed to--more like a high res LCD hanging
on the wall. Did I mention that his prints are exquisite?

Malty Mike