[OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:49:39 -0400 (EDT)
>>OK, the moment that Olympus has been waiting for has finally arrived.
They
>>have confirmed my purchase of the E-M5, so they can now make the
>>announcement of a newer model. *sigh*

Looks like the same (but very nice sensor). The GX-7 has a new sensor
but seems perhaps only slightly better in noise at very high ISO.
Very difficult to know from what is written yet but might be sl less
noise at lower ISO at price of slightly less detail. The new Panny has
EFC but it is said the
shutter is noisier than the EP-5 and OM-d which usually correlates to
more shutter shock if no EFC available and anti-vib not used or
available.
We'll hopefully see soon. Perhaps Oly's f2.8 zoom will appear at the
same time as well, ?12-40?

http://admiringlight.com/blog/review-olympus-pen-e-p5/

Ready to jump, but where, Mike