Re: [OM] OM4 focusing problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 focusing problem
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:36:17 +0200
Hi,

Can it be caused by humidity inside the prism housing?
I have seen some condensation on the internal lens elements that form the
viewfinder. This happened a week ago while carrying my OM-4 clung to my
back during a sweaty walk on the Isle of Skye (Scotland, .....here are the
bagpipes again!). Looking at the viewfinder from a distance, a small patch
of condensation could be seen. When looking through the viewfinder that
area occurred as out of focus.
After the walk the condense disappeared again.

Cheers,
Bart