Re: [OM] Photographer Killed

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographer Killed
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:15:39 -0400
Yeah, but wimpy libs wring their hands and try to care for you and enact
blizzards of paperwork and make your life more difficult and more expensive,
while the likes of Dick Cheney kill your children/siblings/parents. not to
mention uncounted civilians and soldiers in foreign lands all the while making
his morally worthless ass richer than it already was. No wonder his heart gave
out. I wish I'd had the power to deny the draft-dodging son-of-a-bitch a new
one. In fact, in homage to my lapsed Druidism, I wish I'd had the power to
weave the bastard into a basket made of wet, green wood and hang him over a
merry little fire for as long as it took him to become barbecue. Simple hanging
is too good for him.

But that's just me.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal