Re: [OM] Photographer Killed

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographer Killed
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:36:27 -0600
> Biden may be a duffus (is "totally moronic duffus redundant? <g>), but he's a
> likable dufus. (And I think it's mostly an act. He's been around too long to
> really be that much of an airhead).

Um. We in Iowa have had a chance to get to know these people a little
better than the typical voting public. The guy is a totally moronic
duffus, and definitely not likable. If he was, we'd have President
Biden. He mocks and belittles others and is a Grade A Jerk. I won't
get into his stupidity. The press has been totally kind to him and has
covered up for him over and over again to protect his boss. He belongs
on one of those "Big House" reality shows.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx