[OM] Colorado Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Colorado Zuikofest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:48:24 -0600
Last evening, the Schnozz Clan met up with the Candace Clan over by
Vail. A good time was had by all. The Schnozzerbrood and the
Candacebrood seemed to have fun, but in all honesty, we're not sure
because we were talking cameras so we kinda ignored them all and left
them to fend for themselves.

The entire Candace Clan are wonderful, upstanding citizens of this
world. Good people to know and have as friends.

On other related news...

The Schnozz's E-1 is now officially the Candace's E-1. I did get it
all spiffied up. Wow, it did clean up nice--you can barely make out
the scratch.

There was one moment of panic, though. She got to experience the
OM-3Ti with the 28/2 and 100/2 lenses. That silly grin crossed her
face that we all get when we experience the 100/2 as viewed through a
proper OM viewfinder. I wasn't quite sure that I was going to get it
back.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx