Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - 2 new photos up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - 2 new photos up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:53:28 -0500
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 6:17 AM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Nice enough, but I just saw "Feed Me" for the first time. Outrageously
> good.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Registered Neanderthal
>
> On Aug 16, 2013, at 12:00 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
>

> > Anyhow, first two shots are from tonight.
> >
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=1965
>

> Thanks!  I'm actually thinking I'll plug the two wrought-iron shots into
Silver Efx tonight and try them in B&W.

That crane just looked like an angry, hungry dinosaur.  The pivot for the
jaws hit right where an eye should be...  I just put the camera on "motor
drive" and kept firing off shots.  Got a good 'un.
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard