Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:09:16 -0400
You are misinterpreting the photo then.  The EP-11 eyecup is rubber and
the frame for attaching to the camera is plastic... just like the EP-10.
  The rubber surround (on both of them) fits over the top of the frame
(by stretching).  You will gain nothing (construction-wise) from
switching.  I believe that the "ear" on the plastic frame that slides
into the slot on the camera's eyepiece frame is a separate piece.  I
believe it was that that had come detached on my EP-11 and that I was
able to press back into place.  But I'm not so dumb as to try to prove
that by trying to pry it back off.

The offer of the free EP-10 still holds.

Chuck Norcutt