Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:40:31 -0700
> Anyone else having a problem with the damn eye cushion coming off all the
> time????
YES!! A royal PITA. Subject to many threads on the various forums. A
real design flub. (there are a couple more but subjects for another
thread). They keep coming off all the time. Especially when using the
neoprene case. I lost the first one immediately before I realized the
problem. Now I'm more careful. Ordered two replacements +  the more
expensive EP11. The EP11 lasted less than 4 hours until the rubber hood
came unglued and disappeared! The metal frame did remain attached
though. Back to B&H with that one. The only remedy  is to keep a couple
of spares on hand.

Mike