Re: [OM] Pics of OMD EM-1 leaked

Subject: Re: [OM] Pics of OMD EM-1 leaked
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:57:48 -0400
Check the video here. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmeo2F8ftnI> Looks
real to me.  Key point is phase detect AF for the 4/3 glass and contrast
detect for the m4/3.  The claim is that the 4/3 glass focuses almost as
fast as the m4/3.  I wonder if the big hand grip also includes more
battery to drive these big, heavy 4/3 lenses.

I couldn't see the dials and switches well enough to see how all the
controls work but I did note that the back doesn't look like an E-M5.
The troublesome (to me) back/focus button of the E-M5 isn't there.
Couldn't tell what's to be used now... maybe the buttons behind the
shutter button which have similarity to the E-M5.

Chuck Norcutt