Re: [OM] Focus magic beta now available for the mac

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus magic beta now available for the mac
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:13:16 +1200
Nathan wrote:
> I was anyway doubtful as to whether this software complies with my
> self-imposed Digital Code of Conduct, and I don't think it does. The fact
> that I cannot run it from within LR seals the deal.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
I think you might find that it runs as a stand-alone program Nathan, AND you
get only 10 images out of the trial version before it stops co-operating.
I have the windows version from a similar notification some months ago and
now I have 8 uses left before it dies and i will remove it from my computer,
in all probability.

I remember now; Moose was grumbling at me about something, and
mentioned Focus Magic as a tool he uses.
So I tracked it down and tried it.

Not impressed from the first two uses on my machine.. It runs on Windows
versions from W'95 onwards. I'm using XP on this machine.

Brian Swale