Re: [OM] E-M5 sample gallery on Oly's site

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 sample gallery on Oly's site
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:13:43 -0500
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM, JOHN DUGGAN
<john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Very similar idea to "The Olympus OM System Lens Manual" A highly
> recommended large format book with some very good photo's taken with the OM
> system. Thanks for the link Paul. Strange Pedestrian killer on the front of
> the Cobra? ope 2 seater sports car. Would rightly earn you an immediate ban
> in the European community. I am surprised the projections are legal in the
> US.
>
> Regards
> John Duggan,

It's kinda hard to tell from that photo, but it looks like a real Shelby
427SC Cobra (although, some of the replicas are really damn good).  From
all of the photos I've seen, the street-legal Cobras had two vertical
bumper thingies which were less lethal-looking, but still not a full
horizontal bumper.  Most of the cars that I've seen with those wicked
hooked things were race-prepped Cobras, where hitting a pedestrian is
usually not so much of a concern.

Either way, the 427SC was a scary car - essentially, Carroll Shelby
shoehorned the biggest Ford V-8 he could find into the tiny AC Ace.  Pretty
much a go-kart with a full-on race motor.

--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard