Re: [OM] Last two from the Hoosier Homestead Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] Last two from the Hoosier Homestead Farm
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 15:39:19 -0500
On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Chris Crawford <
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is the old brick silo next to the barn that has a huge American flag
> on
> the other side. You rarely see these old silos with the roof intact!
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1725
>
> This other barn was in the middle of the soybean field. The sky looked
> beautiful, so I photographed it.
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1726

Your'e right, Chris.  Most of those really old silos lost their roof years
ago.  Nice shot.  And we certainly have had our share of skies that look
like that the past couple of weeks, haven't we?

--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard