[OM] 10 Year Anniversary

Subject: [OM] 10 Year Anniversary
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:27:31 -0600
My wife just gave me a call. VERY excited and happy. This was her last
visit with her Oncologist. He told her that she's at the 10 year mark
(actually, a few weeks early, but close enough) of being cancer free!

As many of you will recall, she went through breast cancer twice. The
first time was the standard mode of treatment, but the second time was
proof that we had to get overly aggressive. Fortunately, she never had
to do chemo, but was subject to everything else.

So, he has cut her free! She'll still have regular checkups, but the
statistical tables are on her side and there is no need for continual
maintenance/monitoring from an Oncologist.

We'll do a big celebration soon.

BTW, her book is still available on Amazon. Search for "Overwhelmed
Karen Norton". It's got a picture of a drowning woman on the cover.
She's also available for speaking encagements. (excuse the promotional
plug).

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx