Re: [OM] 10 year anniversary

Subject: Re: [OM] 10 year anniversary
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:40:29 -0500
Ken recently posted:

"My wife just gave me a call. VERY excited and happy. This was her last
visit with her Oncologist. He told her that she's at the 10 year mark
(actually, a few weeks early, but close enough) of being cancer free!"

My most sincere congratulations to both of you, Karen and Ken.  Ten years
and counting!  I'm impressed that Karen was able to write a book about the
experience.  Each Feb 14th Barb and I do a simple quiet toast--I'm up to 24
years now.  Excited, no, but happy, most certainly, and very, very, very
thankful.  May you two also reach 24 years (don't rush!) and then just keep
going.
Dean