Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise!
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:32:06 -0500
Glad you made it through without getting stung.  I had a wasp nest about a
year ago, and mentioned it to my pest control guy when he checked the
termite baits.  He reached into the truck and handed me a slightly used
pressure can of contact-kill wasp spray.  I took it to the recent nest and
it did the job in no time, but I was lucky it was all outside.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA