Re: [OM] OT: Health Issue

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Health Issue
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:36:22 -0400
We eat lots of broccoli but not so much of the other 3 veggies.  I too
have arthritis including one artificial knee and probably another on the
way.  But I can say that my arthritis is nowhere near as bad as my
mother's or her mother's.  Both of them were pretty much wheel chair
bound by age 60 due to arthritis.  I'm just about to turn 70 and, while
I have my share of aches and pains there's really nothing I can't do.
Broccoli?  Who knows?

Chuck Norcutt