Re: [OM] IMG: Vendors

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Vendors
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:21:08 -0400
Thanks, Moose!  I really appreciate your opinion and advice.  I think you
are right about the skin tones and brilliant colors.  I just need develop
enough self-confidence to trust my own memories!  Always a problem. :-(

I'm taking a class in Curvemeister and it will, hopefully, teach me more
about adjusting colors and using layers - which I've never done.

Glad you are back!

Tina

Tina Manley