Re: [OM] (OT) MIcrosoft computer question

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) MIcrosoft computer question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 12:15:21 -0400
I also use MS Security Essentials for exactly the same reason you do.
The only problem with it is that it's not possible to scan only a single
drive or particular folder.  I almost never have to do that but have
downloaded (and then unistalled) another virus checker for the rare case
I want to do that. (only once that I can recall).

I suspect you may also be correct re the current incarnation of Internet
Exploder but I just can't bring myself to use it and it is the biggest
target of all thus giving Microsoft a run for their money.

Chuck Norcutt