Re: [OM] 12-40 F2.8 Oly zoom for the EM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] 12-40 F2.8 Oly zoom for the EM-1
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:53:04 -0400
The shadow noise from the E-5 above 1600 was unacceptable for my uses at the
time. I am sure you're right in that the E-M5 is better but the ergonomics of
it and the 35-100 would likely be a challenge. It's a moot point for me now as
I no longer have that job or the camera and lens.

I'm keenly awaiting the developments with the E-M1 and its new lenses as they
sound very exciting.

Dan S