[OM] Paul's PAW - you decide

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - you decide
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 23:34:38 -0500
We spent the afternoon/evening with some friends in Saugatuck,
Michigan.  After dinner we went walking down by the river and then to
get ice cream.  Our server was an adorable girl named Jennifer, complete
with freckles and everything.  She even stopped to smile for me.

On the shot where she's looking directly at the camera and smiling, I
can't decide if I like the color one or the one I processed in Silver
Efex better.  I'll leave it up to the general wisdom of the group, and
whichever one you choose will get replicated into the PAW gallery.

Enjoy!

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard