Re: [OM] (OT) MIcrosoft computer question

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) MIcrosoft computer question
From: <r.burnette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:59:19 -0400
Cc: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chuck:

I re-enabled the third party extensions, and went through the Manage Add-ons
list as you suggested. I disabled all of them, then turned them back on one at
a time.  The culprit turned out to be in the "Not Available" list. It is titled
"Download Terms." I was able to disable it. Then I tried to get rid of it.

>From the More Information option I discovered that it was supposed to be
>located at C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\DownLoadTerms. When I went to look
>for it, there was no AppData folder listed under Robert. Yet when I typed in
>the address, the file popped up. I don't know where it is located. It had an
>uninstall option listed, so I uninstalled it. It still appears in the Add-ons
>list, even after restarting the computer. I don't know how to get rid of it,
>but I was able to eliminate the problem and enable third-party extensions
>again.

Thanks again for your help.

Robert

P.S.  I don't know what version of Firefox I downloaded, but I downloaded from
the Mozilla website so I assume that I have the latest version.