Re: [OM] Scottish moorland, loch and mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish moorland, loch and mountain
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:19:34 +0100
I didn't, Chris, but I shall today.  The sun is out, the wind is down to only
around 10kts (it must have reached 50-60kts a couple of days ago) and we plan
to walk around the eastern bank of the Kyle of Durness, from Keoldale to
Durness and back down by road, passing the Balankeil Craft Village (made out of
an ex-BMEWS station, I think) on the way.

We shall see several beautiful little flowers, I expect.

Chris