Re: [OM] Few more Utah shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Few more Utah shots
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 02:24:34 -0700
On 9/2/2013 11:05 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> ... Now the real question is what to have on hand for the upcoming Moose
> visit. Paying attention here it seem can't go
> wrong with PTE for one. One is enough (wives and PP), Mike

I really should bring my son the beer guy along. The two of you could have a
ball talking all that dirty stuff about
flavors. :-)   But he's too busy with his brewery client and Trader Vic's to do
much but work.

Actually, both sons are beer guys, but the one in the business is more
knowledgeable. I've been drinking a bit too much
of it, lately, between the two of them.

Sorry, PTE doesn't ring a bell, but I'm always happy with what shows up, as
long as it's not serious stout or
heffeweise, and especially has no lemon in it. :-)

Nick has told me I must sample Heady Topper, brewed by The Alchemist Brewing
Company in Vermont - and bring him some.
I've tried to tell him we aren't going as far East as their distribution area.
But I'll keep an eye out.

Beerily Bleary Moose