Re: [OM] (OM) Harbingers of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Harbingers of Spring
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:21:08 +0100
I missed this at the time you posted it, Brian, as I was away - in Auckland,
which I hope qualifies me for a bye! It's an inspirational sequence of
crocus openings, I have many times thought of doing the same thing.

You describe the 135/4.5 as "Scots modified" - if I remember aright, that
lens was stripped of the black finish on the front tube (it wasn't me, guv,
and I don't think it was Skip Williams - from whom I bought it - either).
Have you 'modified' it further by restoring the black finish?  Good to hear
of how the 'children' are faring. I'll be seeing another of them at the
weekend.

Piers