Re: [OM] (WTB) Sigma 50-500mm for Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] (WTB) Sigma 50-500mm for Olympus
From: "Wiliam's Listmail" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 23:21:35 +0200
Hi Jez,

Did you move (back?) from Belgium to England?

Still love Zeeland. Great place to live. Unfortunately I have a more than 2
hour commute to work :-(

I see many of the same people are still active on the list. Mail traffic is
way too busy for me to keep up with.

Nice to peek into the list every now and then though. Kind of miss you guys.

Cheers,

Wiliam