Re: [OM] Fun With Drifter

Subject: Re: [OM] Fun With Drifter
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 07:10:53 +0100
I don't believe that there is any way to avoid that problem or challenge,
Moose.  The question for me is not whether I can avoid having to make choices
like that, but that I do make the right choice: to help others.  The degree to
which I do so is not a matter for my conscience, a conscience that is driven by
what Jesus might have done.

Andrew's point about judging "deserving" is a valid one: we should not judge,
but we should love our neighbour as ourselves.

Now, if only I could live up to the this standard . . .

Chris