[OM] OT ish

Subject: [OM] OT ish
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:03:14 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,
           My Olympus camera bag transporter (Saab 93Turbo) has been starting
to cost me more than usual! 26 mpg ( imperial gallons) and a replacement turbo
a few months ago has not helped my finances - but it is such a fun car to
drive. After discussion with my financial officer it was decided that we did
nor really need 2 child seats in the rear of the car for the grandchildren,
occupancy usually either the driver or the driver and C.F.O. My wife's car is
still the designated"children carrier".

Nothing really happened, saw and discounted a few vehicles, and then saw - and
bought my next Olympus carrier. A 9 yr old BMW Z4 2.5l softtop with about
enough room in the boot for 2 camera bags and 2 soft weekend bags. My wife was
surprisingly relaxed about the change in vehicle...I wonder how long that will
last? Fingers crossed it is returning 5 mpg a gallon better fuel consumption,
and no electrical gremlins so far...Time will tell.  :-O> . It has however,
wiped out my camera fund for the present!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK