Re: [OM] OM Meet Beauly

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Meet Beauly
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:19:56 +0100
Thanks for getting in first with a record of the meeting, Piers. It was very
enjoyable to see you again and to meet Bob, Joan, Fiona and Donald — after all
these years!

We're in the Vale of Eden, on our way south and home, an area of Very Sparse
and Slow Internet. I'll provide some more shots of the meeting tomorrow.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay | iPad