[OM] Vermont beer: was, Few more Utah shots

Subject: [OM] Vermont beer: was, Few more Utah shots
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:34:53 -0400
Back on Memorial Day I discovered Switchback ale from Burlington
<http://switchbackvt.com/switchback-ale.html>
when my good friend had his son-in-law "bootleg" a keg from Vermont into
Glens Falls, NY for his Memorial Day picnic.  I probably drank much more
than my fair share of it.  I was told it wasn't available outside of
Vermont but, by strange coincidence, I discovered it on tap again at a
small restaurant in a small town in NY while on the way back home.  We
had gotten off the interstate and were running the side roads in search
of a place for lunch.  Lunch was good and so was the beer.  I'd have
another right now if I could find one. :-)

ps:  I see from their web site that they have 3 other beers but I've
never seen nor tried them.  If they're as good as the ale they're good.
It seems that it is distributed in Vermont, New Hampshire, (parts of New
York) and Maine.  Distributors names are given in the FAQ.

Chuck Norcutt