Re: [OM] It's 10th September, day of the Olympus announcement ...

Subject: Re: [OM] It's 10th September, day of the Olympus announcement ...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:40:58 -0600
> I received the email from B&H this morning, (yawn, zzzz...) no interest.

Well, here is my situation:

1. It isn't full-frame. Full-frame is my primary interest.

2. Physical size may be a little small for me.

3. The thought of a new camera is a bit low on my priority list these
days. Apathy towards cameras is where I'm at right now.

Honestly, though, if I put my Olympus Fanboy hat on for a moment, I'd
be all over this camera. Like, seriously, folks! What more do you
want? In some sick way, it's an all new E-1.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx