Re: [OM] E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:07:25 +0200
I'll certainly look into this camera. It looks like well built tool. I've
come to terms with the 5Dii and the image quality it can deliver when
stopping down good lenses. But I also remember very well the image clarity
and tonality of the E-1 with the 50mm macro... For macro work and
architecture, where more DOF is wanted the small sensor is a good quality.
And for most magazines and publications the size is not over A4.
I'm still very happy with the digital EOS OM back so have no sudden GAS,
but this is the first m43 olympus i'ld consider.

iwert