Re: [OM] A glimpse of the past

Subject: Re: [OM] A glimpse of the past
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:47:49 -0500
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:48 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> The old keystone still looks pretty crisp.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> On 9/11/2013 12:21 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
> >
> > The Pennsy is long gone, and now the Norfolk Southern uses the line and
> > the bridge.  I thought I'd run out into the middle of traffic tonight to
> > get a shot of one of the cast heralds before I forgot about it and they
> > decided to rebuild the bridge.
> >
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=8302

That's the best one.  There are six all together - two on the ends and one
in the middle on both sides.  However, the ones on the ends are partially
obscured by weeds on the embankments.  I'm tempted to go back one afternoon
and step back and get a full shot of the bridge besides just this closeup
of the keystone.

Thanks!

--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard