Re: [OM] I wish Bert Keppler were still alive...

Subject: Re: [OM] I wish Bert Keppler were still alive...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:36:27 -0400
AFAIK, the E-M5 can do the same by pressing a function button and then
selecting the function to be used and then controlling the change with
the two control wheels.

Personally, I'd rather do that stuff in post-processing.  But what the
E-M5 does without pressing any special function buttons or controls is
display the effect of exposure changes in the viewfinder.  It makes it
very easy to use MF lenses in stopped-down mode.  Change the aperture
manually and see the effect on exposure while also evaluating focus and
depth of field... live.

Chuck Norcutt