[OM] Tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI

Subject: [OM] Tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:44:48 -0400 (EDT)

Down East Moose writes:

>>Doesn't covering the control connection on the flash shoe do this?

Not to my knowledge-- shoe  contact cover  fussing can turn it into a
"2" type handling with keeping the shutter open until exposure is
correct if the flash in insufficient but doesn't allow TTL fill--more
ambient fill with insuffcient flash--better have it on a 'pod.

F280 allows for fill at  at faster shutter speeds  with 4T/3Ti  but 3Ti
can use any OM TTL capable flash as nicely outlined by the expert
outlier. MUCH more useful as the F280 doesn't really modulate the
output and as you say is rather weak.

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2013-09/msg00443.html

Outlier wannabe? Mike