Re: [OM] Another 60/2.8 shot [was Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sh

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 60/2.8 shot [was Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:00:35 -0500
On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First time I went out the front door today, a spider had spun its web
> across the opening out from the porch. I grabbed
> E-M5 and 60/2.8 and took its picture. <
> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=8432>
>
> (Joel, note the bokeh!)

Noted.  It's no Z 90/2, haha.

Actually, I wouldn't have anything to compare it to, but I would guess
another lens might render something similar at the mag ratio.  I just have
no way to tell.  But it would be dandy with me.

* Not L.S.M.F.T. ;-)

 You'll need to explain the reference to the youngsters at home.

Joel (loose and lucky) W.