[OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]

Subject: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:37:07 -0400 (EDT)
Just Sayin' Moose says:
>>>>and get one response (Thanks, Chuck!):

Huh, it was well noted that a major cool purchase had occurred and
necessitated use of exclamation mark.  So at least two commentors even
if the comment was combined in another post.

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2013-09/msg00295.html

I posted about this nice macro lens in December--here is a reference to
it though didn't have time to find the post itself but it is quoted.

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2012-12/msg00669.html

and the shootout:
http://blog.mingthein.com/2012/09/22/m43-macro-shootout/

Not sure I totally agree about the MF lens use requiring mag LV to
focus.  Just  can't stop down too too much and have good light.

Hand held with Big Foot with a smallish B'fly.  Focused at F8 with the
VF and not LV.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Macro/Macro-2013/27352162_6bnt92#!i=2577065510&k=4J7Ht5H&lb=1&s=L

Shoot out with the OM Z 80 at 1:1 in a couple weeks? Just sayin'   Mike