[OM] I hate the weather

Subject: [OM] I hate the weather
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:26:26 -0500
Remember my dragstrip shot, the one that I love but wanted the sun
directly over the end of the track?  Remember all of the discussion
about TPE and doing the calcs to figure out when that would happen?

Well, my window is from roughly Wednesday through Friday of this week.
Guess what the weather forecast for this week is???

Of course.  Thunderstorms from Tuesday through Thursday, and maybe sun
on Friday.  Maybe.

I hope things change.  I hate to count on one single day for everything
- clouds, sky, sun - to all cooperate and line up.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard