Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses....

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses....
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:41:43 -0500
Chris Trask recently posted:  "Wish I could afford one of those early
Olympus variable extension tubes..."
Chris, maybe you can--just keep looking.  I was able to pick one up in late
June on ebay for $110.  It was in beautiful condition, and the final price
was well below some BIN offerings.  They are an extremely useful bit of
macro gear, and they are, AFIK, unique to Olympus.  Be patient.  And
contrary to what one OM List member insinuated, I haven't bought them all.
Just three--one for the butterfly rig (with the Tammy 60-300), one for the
underwater box, one for the Lepp II Twin Macro Flash Bracket and T28 set
up.  If you can grab one for $110 or thereabouts, do it--you'll find it
well worth that kind of money.  Good luck!
Dean