Re: [OM] Way OT --subwoofer wiring question

Subject: Re: [OM] Way OT --subwoofer wiring question
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:58:33 -0500
The best way to tell is to open the enclosure and look at the woofer.  If it
has two sets of terminals - dual voice coils.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard