Re: [OM] I hate the weather

Subject: Re: [OM] I hate the weather
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:49:37 -0700
At which point, Noah had his sons fell a tree. They chopped it up and
build a table out of it. He then placed the snakes upon it, figuring
that this would do the trick.  After all, even adders can multiply on a
log table.

(boo, hissssss!)

I can't compete with the quantity of rain in the middle of the country.
I will note that here in the Upper Left-Hand Corner, we have apparently
passed that point between summer and fall that happens in the second or
third week of September. From now on, most days are mostly cloudy and
somewhat rainy, until next July 5. And once again, I realize that 4/3
DSLRs were invented for people who live in the southwest, not Washington.

--Peter

Chris Trask wrote:

 >> Wish there was some way to send some of it to central Texas.  My
wife  is
 >> in Boulder for a few days and I asked her to bring some of it home
with  her.

 >> Wet carpet sucks.  Better have the landlord take a look at it.
 >
 >I'm sure she got to see the animals lining up two by two.

      And when the flood receeded, God told the animals to go forth and
multiply.

      And so they did.

      Except for the snakes.

      They couldn't.