Re: [OM] Another 60/2.8 shot [was Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sh

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 60/2.8 shot [was Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]]
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:42:27 +0100
On 16 September 2013 00:26, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've not gone out looking for subjects, so they have to come to me. :-)
>
> First time I went out the front door today, a spider had spun its web
> across the opening out from the porch. I grabbed
> E-M5 and 60/2.8 and took its picture. <
> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=8432>

That reminds me of some I took in a friend's garden a few years back:

E-3 and ZD 50 f/2  External flash, sorry about the highlight clipping.

Interesting that they have such similar colouring, but the abdomen of yours
is stretched in comparison. Do US ones have to crawl through narrower holes
or something, I wonder?  Or does the extension indicate that yours is about
to give birth?

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer