Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ...revisit to SS

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ...revisit to SS for handheld macro
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:52:53 +0200
Le 17 sept. 13 à 15:48, Ken Norton a écrit :

> Recovery comes in waves.

A physicist, biologist, and chemist went to the ocean for the first
time. The physicist saw the ocean and was fascinated by the waves. He
said he wanted to do some research on the fluid dynamics of the waves
and walked into the ocean. He was drowned and never returned. The
biologist said he wanted to do research on the flora and fauna inside
the ocean and walked into the ocean. He too, never returned. The chemist
waited for a long time. Then he wrote his observations: "The
physicist and the biologist are soluble in ocean water"

Ph

> "Hi. My name is Fred and I haven't had a drink of Plasma for 9
> 192 631
> 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between
> the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom."
>

> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.zone-10.com
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE