[OM] Fuji 23mm was Re: FF NEX announcment moves closer

Subject: [OM] Fuji 23mm was Re: FF NEX announcment moves closer
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:45:52 +0200
I am quite, well actually more than satisfied with the quality I see
from my X-Pro1 - I will be slated for saying this but its a different
league to the images I get from the OMD - NOTE  I say images I get from
the OMD, I just can't be bothered trying to get the best from it when
the Fuji is easier, SO I am waiting for the arrival of the XF 23mm F1.4
(35mm equiv) not matter what I hear from others I want fast glass and
olympus seems to have forgotten that.

Would still love a metabones speed booster adapter though to make good
use of my "precious" olympus OM lenses on both the OMD and the Fuji

IanW