[OM] Fuji 23mm was Re: FF NEX announcment moves closer

Subject: [OM] Fuji 23mm was Re: FF NEX announcment moves closer
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:57:29 -0400 (EDT)
>>The images I'm seeing from the X-Pro1 are almost magical in nature. If
>>i was diving back into weddings with a vengence, I'd do so with a
>>brace of them.

Just looked at more images. Yes, something about them are just sooo
nice, but still see "watercolor effect" and foliage artefacts
even with the new version of C1 which is reported to be the best
(besides in cam jpeg) to demosaice the raw files. Not bad mind you and
perhaps I shouldn't let it influence me.

Mike