[OM] Moose Arrives In Maine - Locals Amazed

Subject: [OM] Moose Arrives In Maine - Locals Amazed
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:26:55 -0400 (EDT)
>>Nice one, Moose.

>>>Chris

Yes, a good un as well as the Harvest Moon. It is not a bad
self-protrait in the reflection either. I see his Mooseness is carrying
a ton of books. What may they be? I used my new enhanced deconvolution
software to  make out just one title: "Principles and Practice for the
Design of Hybrid image Stabilization Systems with Special Attention to
Macro-photographic Applications" by C. Colin Backslash. By the time he
gets to South Hamilton I fully expect him to provide a definitive
answer to the relevance of focal length or lack thereof to the shutter
speed required for handheld macro.

 I will be testing this out on Saturday with my final outing
with the MA chapter of NABA (No Am B'fly Assoc) and my last chance this
year to get one nice image of
the elusive Bronze Copper. I have no images to date.  Perhaps use my
last 400VC with OM gear as an option depending on conditions.  Need
about 1:2 or a wee bit more for this little critter.

Mike